* Design, manufacture and CE marking in accordance with EN13445, TPED, AD2000 Merkblatter, ASME, CODAP, BS5500 and other standards.
* 2 types of production, top and underground
* Engineering solutions suitable for transportation and usage conditions
* Choice of quality workmanship, consumables and world-class branded LPG accessories
* Specially produced mechanical values for pressure vessels are EN10204 3.1 certified P355 NH / NL1 or P460 NH / NL1 material
* Compliance checks of all resources with standards and NDT (Non-destructive testing) tests (Radiographic test, Ultrasonic test, Magnetic test, Penetrant test)
* Hydrostatic test before painting in tanks
LPG STOCK TANK STANDARD PRODUCTION LIST:
It can be produced in every volume between 0,5m³ and 250m³.
In addition, design and manufacturing are carried out in different volumes and specifications in line with customer requirements.
Design Code: EN13445
Design Pressure: 18 Bar
Test Pressure: 26.5 Bar
Design Temperature: -30 ° C / + 70 ° C
Material: EN10028-3 Tip Type: Elliptical
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND CONTENTS:
* Safety valve
* Pressure, temperature and level indicators
* With drainage nozzle
* Grounding bar,
* Warning signs on the tank
* LPG logo
* Corrosion resistant, long lasting, high quality two component epoxy paint application
* White color paint for overhead stock tanks
* Black paint for underground stock tanks
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND CONTENTS:
* Block valve
* Special customer logo
* Grounding cable
* Optional tank color options
* Fire extinguisher locker
* Overflow valve.