* Design and manufacture according to CODAP, EN13445, NFPA58 standards and other standards.
* LPG storage tank, sub-chassis, pump, piping, weighbridge, filling head, air compressor and other equipment, including a ready-to-use compact and easy to carry system
* Modular design and ease of maintenance of equipment
* Quality workmanship, exports and the choice of branded LPG accessories around the world
* Specially produced mechanical values for pressure vessels are EN10204 3.1 certified P355 NH / NL1 or P460 NH / NL1 material
* Compliance checks of all resources with standards and NDT (Non-destructive testing) tests (Radiographic test, Ultrasonic test, Magnetic test, Penetrant test)
* Hydrostatic test before painting in tanks and leakproofness test after accessory assembly.
LPG SKID TANK STANDARD PRODUCTION LIST:
It can be produced in every volume between 0,5m³ and 250m³.
In addition, design and manufacturing are carried out in different volumes and specifications in line with customer requirements.
Design Code: EN13445
Design Pressure: 18 Bar
Test Pressure: 26.5 Bar
Design Temperature: -30 ° C / + 70 ° C
Material: EN10028-3 Tip Type: Elliptical
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND CONTENTS:
* Filling and discharging connection system
* Safety valve
* Pressure, temperature and level indicators
* With drainage nozzle
* Double fire fighting cabinet,
* Grounding bar,
* Warning signs on reflector and tank,
* Warning and warning signs
* LPG logo
* Corrosion resistant, long lasting, high quality two component epoxy paint application
* White color tank
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND CONTENTS:
* Ticket printer
* Working area shutter system and lighting ship
* Water cooling system
* Special customer logo
* Grounding cable
* Optional tank and chassis color options.